Tuesday, 9 October 2012

My Own First Art Exhibition







What do I feel about my paintings being on display to the public for the next three weeks?  

I’m not sure yet.  All I know is when I left my paintings yesterday it nearly felt  like the day I left my son at nursery school on his first day.  My paintings are out there now for people to see and they are fending for themselves.  They will receive likes as well as dislikes but I suppose that is life. 
  
In fact, I am OK with either of those reactions.  Either way someone has noticed and taken a moment to think about my paintings.   





11 comments:

  1. We like your work! It's very interesting.
    Good luck from Barcelona mi alma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first step is the hardest, now they're out there for everyone to enjoy. Congratulations, I wish I could see them in real life too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura you look lovely standing near all your gorgeous work. I can imagine how you are feeling right now too. So happy though that your work is out there for others to enjoy. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you finally got your work out there!!! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Laura, you,ve prepared a nice exhibition that will be successfull, becuse your paintings really are fantastic. Good luck Laura. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your exibition Laura ,your paintings are looking great together, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations and good luck, Laura. Your paintings show your style and they look great. Enjoy the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Laura. Lovely collection. I'm sure this is just the first of many.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cngratuulazioni e buona fortuna. Elvi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful collection Laura, you must be so proud. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to contact me with any enquiries regarding my artwork. Thank you for taking an interest in my art.