Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Architecture in Watercolour - Working in a Relaxed Style

Due to catching the dreaded virus that seems to be doing the rounds in the UK this winter, I have been feeling quite uninspired lately.  Lack of energy means that very little finished artwork gets done.  I still paint and I use these times to continue to explore my relaxed painting style. 



A lovely day in St Neots in February allowed me the opportunity to collect lots of reference photos of beautiful old UK architecture.  



9 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better, great work on all those tiny windows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathy. Windows are not exactly my favourites so I must have been mad to tackle them with low energy levels. :-)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful architecture paintings, Laura! Hope you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you have been so poorly, hope you are on the better side of it all now. Your paintings, as always, are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors and architecture, hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling well soon Laura. Nice paintings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color choice and the looseness in both paintings.

    Get well soon, Dear. Send you hugs.

    isabella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Laura hope you ate feeling much better. Both if these works are beautiful. Take care- Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to contact me with any enquiries regarding my artwork. Thank you for taking an interest in my art.