Pages

Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Watercolour Sketchbooks – A Place to Continue to be Creative

One of the things I am very conscious of with having my Artfinder Store is not to become obsessed with becoming prolific just for the reason of filling my store with my art.  I am extremely selective when I choose to create a finished piece of artwork.  Most of the time I am still quite content sketching in my journals and exploring colour and texture.  I paint and draw because it gives me pleasure.  So my art needs to complement my life style and not take it over.

Last year I concentrated greatly on urban sketching.  This year I have come full circle and am spending more of my time exploring colour and texture and my love for watercolour.  



2 comments:

  1. Nice to see into your sketchbooks Laura and great to see you are keeping your art where you want it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really organized, Laura! Your sketches are great!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to contact me with any enquiries regarding my artwork. Thank you for taking an interest in my art.